Potassium is a chemical element with the element symbol K
Potassium is also called potassium in many languages because it could also be obtained from potash when it was discovered. Potassium is one of the most abundant elements found in many minerals in the world.
Potassium should always be present in sufficient quantities in marine aquariums. Potassium deficiency can also be detected, for example, in small to nonexistent coral growth.
Potassium deficiency in stony corals is visible through fading colors of the coral. Too high or too low potassium concentrations in seawater can be corrected, for example, by a partial water change.
The optimal potassium concentration in the marine aquarium is between 360 and 410 mg / liter.
The GIESEMANN professional potassium test
- Very precise titration test
- Table for the determination of the magnesium value
- Accuracy 2.5 mg / l
- Typical measuring range 325- 425 mg / l
- Precise dosing tip
- Very well recognizable color change
- Depending on the potassium concentration sufficient for 40-80 tests
- Detailed instructions for use
- Mixing and dosing cup
- 3 pieces of dosing syringe 3 ml
- Precision tip for placement
- K1 reaction liquid
- K2a and K2b reagents
- K3 reaction liquid